Who am I? They say the first thing to do is to show up, so here I am!
Chiara Casalini is a graphic designer and has founded, in the past, a metal band of which she was voice and songwriter, Wild Angel (1998-2013). In 2012, she published with Loquendo Editrice Scarlet -Morire per vivere, and the following year Scacco al re, presented at Lucca Comics & Games. In 2017 she published in self-publishing L’Ultima sfida, the last chapter of Scarlet’s trilogy.
Growing up in the field of local farming witchcraft, at 16 she began a journey in the study of esotericism. In 2005, she was introduced to traditional Japanese martial art, until in 2011 she resumed studies on the Norse-Viking tradition, along with the cult of runes and shamanism-warrior, of which she writes on the site In the Eyes of the Dragon.
Per aspera ad astra!Chiara Casalini
When you have a dream, you gotta fight ’til the last breath to realize it.
- My love of reading was born with Anne Frank’s Diary.
- The first book in Scarlet’s trilogy was my character’s background for a role-playing game.
- Cuore di Lupo began with a challenge of poetry, but as I was writing the first chapter, I realized that I wanted to tell a story that was very important for me.
- In my novels can not miss the emotions and messages, even if it is at the discretion of the reader their interpretation.
- I love to invest my time in the study and research between myths, legends and different languages, especially ancient ones.
- 2012 – Scarlet – Morire per vivere, ℗ Loquendo Editrice;
- 2013 – Scacco al re (Scarlet vol. 2), ℗ Loquendo Editrice;
- 2015 – Parole nella Nottet (poems), ℗ Self-publishing;
- 2017 – Respiro Energetico, ℗ Self-publishing;
- 2017 – La festa (flash story), ℗ Self-publishing;
- 2017 – L’Ultima sfida (Scarlet vol. 3), ℗ Self-publishing;
- 2018 – Passione: Sangue e Cuore (poems), ℗ Self-publishing;
- 2018 – Polvere di Stelle, included in the charity anthology “Cuori fra le righe”;
- 2018 – Cuore di Lupo, ℗ Astro Edizioni;
- 2019 – Scarlet’ Saga – Full Trilogy, ℗ Self-publishing;
- 2019 – Nika. La schiavitù del silenzio, ℗ DZ Edizioni.
Who are they for readers?